Thursday, October 25, 2007

Ola!

Sorry about the mess but once again I have remarkably little to say to you all (not that that's ever stopped me before, but hey, who's counting?), couple of things to report all the same.

I've reserved Mass Effect and Kane&Lynch Dead Men. Now Mass Effect is all but guaranteed to rock. A lot. But Dead Men...hmmm. Nonetheless I am commited to buying, pillaging and otherwise abusing this game so I have endeavoured to find a trailer...



also


thoughts? Yeah it doesn't say much about the game but here's hoping, right? Loving the guitar riff all the same.

Also modelling avidly in preparation for an apocalypse game tomorrow. All things going well, the Seven Hells (me) should be well and truly slaughtered, but I'm looking forward to it all the same. Have six terminators to paint tonight and an obliterator stand in to assemble and paint... Possibly some bikes too...

Sad part is its sucking my rpg time, both on WF and Ashes of Middenheim, so hopefully I'll be back on track for those little gems on saturday...

Hope should be a crime, methinks.

Like a fox.

Progress lies not in enhancing what is, but in advancing toward what will be. -A Handful of Sand on the Shore, Kahlil Gibran

No comments: