Thursday, August 9, 2007

And lo it did come to be...

Before I say anything else, I'm going to state that chewing thick, crunchy brown bread whilst wearing headphones is not good for your ears.

Believe me.

In another moment of spite/boredom I have considered purchasing a webcam or just adding video segments to this illiterate mess. No idea whether its a good idea given my express lack of photogenicness...ity, or if it will even add anything other than express humiliation on my part... But I shall endeavour to do this in a ninja mask...right after I endeavour to do this.

That'll work.

Sounds gayer than a dozen frilly pink jumpers.

Like a fox.

"Just promise to murder me with your pants on."

"I promise nothing."

1 comment:

Blackash said...

sorry for the lack of updates but life has been rather thwarting recently.