Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Damn.

Ok, so I've officially been gone for too long. Its no excuse, and you're damn right I've been putting this off for the last I forget how long. And yes, I am too lazy to check the date on my last post. That's right blog, the rest of my life has more say in my life than you do. Does that hurt ya? Make ya cry? Bet it does.



But my personal relationship with my blog aside, things have been busy enough for the last while. I am currently three exams into my end of year dohickey, and as of this moment Financial reporting, management accounting and AIS 2 have been tied to the post and scourged like the filthy, war-mongering whores that they are. Next in the firing line, Company Law and Marketing. Boo-yah.



So aside from stringing my college subjects up with chains and full-body latex torture suts, what have I been up to? That's a damn good question. I really don't know. Or do I?



So...I've rediscovered Annie Lennox, Duke Special, some older episodes of Scrubs, and done very little that's remotely interesting. This even sounds depressing in my head. How in the name of God and sonny Jesus did I get onto tis anywho? I should say that more often.


Ok, I'm pegged down to help out at an LMG shoot on Saturday and I need to restock on some paints for my models....plus I should really start studying later on before the real panic sets in.

Dammit.

Maybe I'll have more rant and less to do list by tomorrow.

Like a fox.

No comments: