Sunday, April 15, 2007

Nazi Stuff

Sorry about the title but I have Family Guy on the brain right now. I might have been about to say something but a few things just leapt into my mind and I'd rather get them out while they're standing still. Deep breath.

First of all, I'm terrified of psychiatrists. I don't know why, but therapy and other related analysis would be an admission that something is wrong. And I refuse to surrender.

Secondly, I'm amazed at how much my main character has changed in my mind. He's gone from being a semi-serious soldier type to a back-stabbing (literally), occassionally murderous kleptomaniac, who enjoys the odd victory dance, as well as singing while wearing only a loin-cloth, and who forgets the preceding five hours whenever he has sex.

Go figure.

Other than that, my head is pretty blank right now. No idea what happened with that carnival thing. Easter came and went without saying hello. I got a project half-finished and a Sage exam is looming in the near future (read: Tuesday). I also bought a box-load of warhammer models I probably didn't need...

I guess the real reason I'm here is because I need to break the silence of the last two weeks. Exams are coming up, and I could be one here a bit more often. Who knows, right? Maybe I should start a sort of post secret thingie here where I post a random secret about myself at the start of each post. Could work well...

It could also be pure and utter bullshit.

Like a fox.

No comments: